My dear acquaintance (hopefully soon to be friend!),
In almost every first interaction, people ask three (rather boring) questions:
- What is your name?
- What do you do?
- Where/what did you study?
Let me go ahead and answer these questions so we can move forward in our relationship!
- My name is Molly Gustafson. Yes, I am of Scandinavian descent. However, most people are shocked to hear I am 1/16th Native American… I guess the orange hair throws them off.
- Currently, I am a coffee barista. However, over the years I have been an electrician’s assistant, grocery store cashier, fast food worker, basketball coach, gym receptionist, charity intern, and nanny.
- I haven’t gone to university (entering gap year number four – woot woot).
Now, because I know you aren’t a boring person, I will answer a few interesting questions you should consider adding to your ‘first interaction questions’ repertoire.
- If you could be any animal, what would you be and why? Either a sloth because they are the perfect mix of cute and awkward or jaguar because they are the coolest cats around.
- What is your least favorite song? Diamonds (sorry Rihanna), but my dad does the most annoying, painfully high-pitched impression I have ever heard.
- If someone was going to destroy every movie ever made and you could pick only one to save, which movie would you pick? Well, I would definitely find a way to sneakily save three movies: The Breakfast Club, When Harry Met Sally and The Princess Bride.
This has been a wonderful start to our friendship, hasn’t it? I would love to hear your answers to these questions, so pop on over to Contact and let me get to know you!